Welcome to Oral Surgery Specialists of Idaho, an oral surgery practice with a rich local history where you will be treated like family. Dr. Baker and Dr. Jepsen go above and beyond to meet your oral surgery needs, all the while helping you to feel relaxed, comfortable, and well-informed at every stage of your journey with us. During your initial consultation appointment with your oral surgeon, you will receive a full examination with detailed explanations of your condition and diagnosis. A treatment plan will be then created based on your goals for your oral health, aesthetics, and long-term functionality. Less complex procedures can sometimes take place on the day of your consultation, but if you require a more involved treatment, your procedure will be scheduled for another day.
During your first visit, you can expect to receive diagnostic images, but also please bring with you to your appointment any recent X-rays or scans from your general dentist or referring physician. You may also request that your dentist or doctor forward the images to us for review.
Please bring the following with you to your first visit:
- Your health and/or dental insurance information
- A list of current or prior medical conditions including diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.
- A list of the medications you are presently taking (heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
- Referral forms or X-rays given to you by your dentist or physician (if any)
- A valid driver license or photo ID
- Form of payment (credit card, checkbook, etc.)
If you are under the age of 18, please bring a parent or guardian along with you for the consultation visit.
If you have not already filled out the registration materials, please arrive a few minutes early to allow time to complete these. We thank you for trusting the care of yourself and your family to our friendly southeast Idaho practice, Oral Surgery Specialists of Idaho. We look forward to meeting you and providing the excellent and patient-centered oral surgery care we are known for.